The Start The Start

Groovy

Not bad, but I wish that the main bit didn't repeat for the entire song. It should start vamping up and be either wild or funky by the end.

John5454 responds:

Yeah, I figured it should've, but I was dead tired at the time, so I let it be.

The Greatest! The Greatest!

Not bad

I think this is good, but not entirely my own taste in music. There's too much emphasis on the lyrics and not enough on the guitar for me. This is me coming from lots of rock and metal, so that probably doesn't fit into your vision of the song, though, haha

John5454 responds:

LOL! That's fine. I didn't put the lyrics in anyways. I personally would've liked the guitar to have more emphasis myself, but I wanted to make it equal.

DARIA - struggle LIVE w band DARIA - struggle LIVE w band

Very nice vox

I got a sort of Rush feel to it, personally, and I loved that. Most of the time I don't like female singers. Nothing sexist, there are plenty of great woman singers, I just like the sound of male singer better most of the time. This is one of the few times I think that having a male singer would be worse, so congrats on that!

dariaband responds:

Thank you:) yes - we are very influenced by the atmosphere of early PROG :) - especially Yes, Genesis, Led Zeppelin, Queen... :) and many others:)

Hama no Uta Hama no Uta

Ska

How do people take "a brisk form of Jamaican-born rock derived from reggae and rock energy" and think that means techno?

Post your bloody techno in the techno genre. This is an alright techno song, but like all techno songs, it needs more variety.

&amp;lt;...AGRUM...&amp;gt; <...AGRUM...>

...

People really shouldn't post music in a genre they don't know anything about :D

If your music is techno, then try putting it in the techno genre. As a techno song it's ok... Repetitive (but that's just techno for ya), and kinda slow.

Sini - Ruler of the underworld Sini - Ruler of the underworld

Definitely video game-like

I can see this going really well in a video game. It's pretty energetic and pretty constant, which is good for a video game.

DjSini responds:

yeah... I realy hope to see this track in a video game :)
could be sweet!

=The Day Has Come= =The Day Has Come=

This is perfect!

This is exactly what I needed for a video game I'm making! If I finish (and I have a tendency not to :\) I'll let you know. You're given credit obviously.

Hades responds:

Cool, dude! Thanks for notifying me! ;D

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

lol heavy metal rangers

Seems like a weird combination. It was pulled off quite nicely, but the hole... "this is power rangers" made it not really a metal song so much as a funny song.

himenow responds:

This is Power Rangers!
:P

DJD - Ever Changing DJD - Ever Changing

I would call it trance

It's definitely not dance.

It was too slow for techno (except for a few parts) and too fast for trance(except for a few parts)

cullum14 responds:

Yeh I was going to put it under trance, but then changed my mind. Cheers 4 da review!

&amp;quot;D-Beat&amp;quot; "D-Beat"

Weird

Too simple, but weird to listen to. The different instruments seem incoherent even though their beats match up.

Iplaygames responds:

okay, well thank you I think...?