POOPER POOPER

Only probably is that it lags whenever you hit space. Something to do with the sound file playing... maybe convert it to a different filetype? If it's an .mp3 that would be the issue

rhys510 responds:

i dont get lag so i wouldnt know sorry :/

Minute Hardcore Minute Hardcore

Fun

This is tons of fun and a really nice shumup type of game. The only problem I have is I have some serious colorblindess. It would be awesome if green was yellow instead, because as it is now I'm pretty much flipping between blue and red/green haha.

BattlePaint BattlePaint

Amazing

I loved this game because it fixed all my problems with "bullet rain" type games. In this game it's never overwhelming like you think "fuck it I'm going to get hit 10 times no matter what I do" and you've got a decent chunk of health rather than one hit or a few hits and you're dead.

The graphics were interesting, and the paint effects were really cool. I liked the controls, they were intuitive, and I think it works better than mouse controls.

Lolita Princess Dress Up Lolita Princess Dress Up

Title is a bit misleading

Giving the title the words "lolita" and "dress up" gives it a certain connotation... When you hear those words you aren't thinking of something rated E, if you know what I'm saying.

It well done and all, but the newgrounds audience is mostly male teens and young adults, whereas this is clearly for young girls.

Bad Boys Game Bad Boys Game

Good quality

I'm not gay or into gay stuff, so this isn't really for me, but I can judge that it's good quality, so you deserve props for that. This probably isn't the best site to release it on, since I'd wager most people here are straight, and a decent chunk are homophobic. Try to find a specifically gay site to release this on, and I'm sure it'll be popular there.

Sequential Sequential

Pretty easy

All the levels are random, and not too hard. Really, one level I started randomly clicking for like 5 moves, and I still completed the level with 3 extra moves.

Maybe increase the challenge of the puzzles and it'll be more fun.

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

Well yes

You did take my card, because you took them all ;o

Nice though.

Vorago Vorago

Science could've helped!

I had a damn first aid kit! I could've saved Jonathan with the power of medical science!

Great game, however, despite the whole religious aspect. Graphics could've been better, and the emotion wasn't as powerful as it could've been with some real high-energy music and more dramatic imagery.

I mean, when Seth shot (the guy fixing the fax machine... forget his name) it was a huge "meh, whatever". Jonathan didn't act very much like he just saw someone's brains blow out for the first time in his life, even if he has been through tragedy before.

I'd also assume a small child would cry just a little while, after losing her parents then seeing the monsters up close... then witnessing a murder... traumatic, you know?

The scenario was great, and the story progressed well, so there was a great opportunity for some powerful emotion, it just seemed like it was missed.

I mean, the only thing in the story I can say might have been better was when before (the guy fixing fax machine) was shot he explained a lot about the mist, and it seemed unnecessary; like it ruined some of the mystery. Something like "We can fight this" or something (probably a little more poetically put) whould be easy enough to set off a freak like Seth, considering.

Again, great game. It was really fun, and I enjoyed it. The storyline was excellent (even if most was taken from "The Mist" :P Haven't seen it, so I wouldn't know) but with better graphics/drama this would easily be one of the best games ever!

Brick Yard Brick Yard

Awesome!

It was pretty great, but is there anyway to download it? I'd like to have a desktop version so that I don't have to disable AdBlocker, restart Firefox, and then play this game, enable AdBlocker, and restart Firefox again, everytime I want to play.

Even though no one has infinite RAM or CPU, you could still have an infinite mode, so that people can play up to their computer's limits. Many people can go past what is there now, and besides, a simple free-stacking mode would be fun. Maybe you could pick which blocks to stack and everything. Just a little mode where you design whatever you want.

Parasite X Parasite X

4th top score of all time

I got way too bored after getting 4000 kills, so I went suicidal :P Impossible Mode should get harder as you go, because I got to the point where as long as my computer didn't freeze, I could've kept going forever.